Monday, October 4, 2010

Beautiful Earth, Wonderful People finding Solace - - - - -

"It has been five years, aren't you going to start meeting people now?" I asked a friend who was divorced.
"No, I don't want to hurt Junior any more." I could see the pain of a parent in those cloudy eyes.
"What do you mean?" I am always nosy, when it comes to welfare of my friends.
"It is hard enough for him to deal with three parents." Now that was a logical answer.
"What about yourself?" My question was sincere.
"Well, I have to make a living, that keeps me quite busy, then I want to focus on Junior as much as possible.
Whatever time I have left, I entertain my self with self reflection. My hobby is to learn to improve my disposition." The smile was sarcastic. The calm in that voice was bitter, but somehow I got a feeling that Junior will grow up to be a good person. He will be fine.

No comments: