Sunday, April 8, 2012

A to Z challenge

A to Z and my Mind:-


H is for Happiness. It may be past midnight in the east coast, but some parts of the US it is still Sunday night. The fact is that I did not get a minute for myself all day Sunday and finally when I did I fell asleep. Now that I am up I want to write. This is important.This makes me Happy.


H is for Happiness, the literal translation of my daughter's  name.


H is for Happy Birthday. It is (the 8th of April) my son's birthday. My first born's birthday. He came home on Saturday with his wife and kids and we had a lot of fun. So this morning he called me and said thanks for the good time. I wished him Happy Birthday. Later on during the day, I called him to wish again, forgetting that I had spoken to him.I waited all day for him to call me back. He probably has his cell phone turned off. Now I remember that he had told me that he had a lot to do. A lot of papers to correct. He said that teaching is great but sometimes he has to bring home the papers and work on the weekends as well.

Happy Easter every one !  It was fun coloring Easter Eggs. The kids were really exited about coloring the eggs.

Also Happy Blogging every one!


Happy A to Z Challenge !

11 comments:

Shelly said...

This post made me smile! Happy Monday to you, my friend~

Granny Annie said...

You are doing a nice job on the A-Z challenge. My friends Lynn, at Good Things Happened, and Monica, at Changes In The Wind, are also doing the challenge. It sounded difficult when I read about it, but the three of you make it look easy.

Youmna09 said...

A very great post!
Happiness is a universal feeling :)

Anonymous said...

H is for Happiness, Hope and Heartfelt...beautiful post. Happy Easter.

Gossip_Grl said...

Love the H for Happy post. Yesterday was a hectic day, trying to visit the grandkiddies with Easter treats left at my house.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I wish everyone in the world could experience happiness all of the time.

fishducky said...

And a HAPPY day to you, Munir! April 8th is my husband's birthday, too! He was 80 yesterday & we had a wonderful celebration with our kids & grandkids.

Lynn said...

It sounds as if you had a happy day! Thanks for coming by my blog.

Tracy said...

Munir,
So glad your focus was Happiness, because such a great person deserves so much happiness :)
take good care and a Super H word!

klahanie said...

Greetings Munir,
And such a happy, upbeat posting. And continued happy blogging to you.
From a guy who, speaking of time zones, seems to be in everyone but his own :)
Oh happy days and nights and evenings.....

Sarah Tokeley said...

I'm so glad you had a happy day celebrating with your son :-)