Friday, April 20, 2012

A to Z challenge

A to Z on my mind:-


P is for Prayers:-  There was a time, some forty years ago, I used to ask my grandmas (both sides) to pray for my test results to be good, or even to get admission in a good college. Today, a young coworker told me that she is done with her SATs and asked me if I can pray for her to get good grades. Does God listen to older people or it is just that we look at older people as being close to God, I wouldn't know. I would think that God would listen to very young kids as they are pure at heart.


P is also for Peace. I pray for Peace all the time. For Peace of mind and also for Peace in this world.

                                                                             

P is also for Perception.  I wish that we see everyone with fairness and not be blinded and be biased. That night after coming back from the eye doctor, I felt that I was in peace with myself, my prayers were answered and I started having value for things that I took for granted.

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I believe GOD listens to anyone that truly prays. sandie

Shelly said...

I, too, pray for peace everyday. I know the Lord hears~

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

I believe that God hears all our prayers, even those without words. I pray and hope for peace too. And perception--if only we could see that we are all connected!

Lovely post!

Vanilla Mama said...

Prayer is the only thing that gets me through! Thank you for your blog!

Youmna09 said...

I just believe that praying continuously with a clean and true heart God ( Allah) will surely listen to us