Friday, April 13, 2012

A to Z challenge

A to Z on my mind:-


L is for Life.  I have been sneezing my brains out and people have been blessing me. I was told as a young kid that sneezing is a sign of life.

A chick coming out of an egg is a sign of life for me.

As I was watching the news this evening I came to an understanding that sometimes our leaders don't get the due credit for some of the amazing things they do. One of the mayors in New Jersey, risked his own life to help save a neighbor from her house on fire. Now that is value of a life.


I also would like to give credit to the policeman who helped me steer my car out when I was stranded on the storm king mountain in a fierce snow storm. For an asthmatic, being stranded alone can be life threatening.

Reading Hunger Games can make one realize that our lives today are no less than luxury.


I feel lame writing such a small blog for such a big subject, but I think writing wholeheartedly  means you really love to write even if there is not too much research done. My husband says that I should not write as I am sick and weak.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Munir...you go take care of yourself; your LIFE is valuable so taking care of yourself is essential! Thinking of you my friend...

Austan said...

Munir- sounds like your husband is a Hunger Games character! :)
Yes, there are good people doing great things every day. But that doesn't foster the fear desired so we don't hear a lot of those stories. Keep the faith. Take care of yourself and feel better.

Chatty Crone said...

i have asthma too so I understand. Your life is very valuable! sandie

Anonymous said...

hubs is right....hie thee to bed woman (and take some vitamin c)

momto8 said...

I believe all life is a gift from God..from conception to old age....
hope you are feeling well!!
have a great weekend.

Shelly said...

Life is an amazing gift we should never take for granted. Thank you for spotlighting this! I do hope you get to feeling better soon, my friend~

yaya said...

Oh, I hope you do as hubby says and "lay low" and recoup! Nice use of the letter L. I see how life can effect our health everyday in my work. Most of the surgeries I help on are due to poor choices in life..overeating, under exercising, smoking, not eating at all, too much time in the sun...I could go on but you get the picture! Take care of yourself Munir!

fishducky said...

Munir--If you truly understand the value of each & every life, will you please take care of your own? I love your blog, but your LIFE is more important to me--as it should be to you!

klahanie said...

And yet your love of life, your love for the passion that is writing, somehow gave you enough fortitude to formulate this thoughtful posting.
Please rest though and take very good care of YOU :)
With respect and kind wishes, Gary